Thursday, December 17, 2009


What a week! Had a couple of new kids joining our group, and one even nicked my prize-of-the-day!

I'm glad everyone's progressing rather smoothly given what limited time we have to hang out with each other! :)

 Recently implemented the F.A.S.T Challenge format to the class and some of the kids have started to adapt and train really hard for it, which is heart warming actually. Ah, just like the good old times :)

Hope you guys would keep up the good work, eh?

Kudos to Timothy for constantly asking me to teach him more advanced tricks! However, don't give up so easily alright kid?




This dude here's Raven, brushing up on the Breakaway! Don't give up! Practice makes perfect!



This boy here will forever be known as the kid who beat the group and the clock with sheer hardwork and determination in the F.A.S.T Challenge. He's the first to manage all 10 tricks in under 20 secs, literally. If my memory doesnt fail me, his timing was something around the region of 19.80secs! Aaron is his name, remember it.





A somewhat sad picture cause that's the last I know I'll ever see of my blue YoYoFactory Die-Nasty :(
Check out that cheeky smile on Aaron!


As the course approaches the end, I'll be working out a plan to perhaps create a special team of trainers! These guys will not only learn how to promote this wonderful sport with me, but get paid while at it too! Nothing concrete yet, though, but I do hope these talented kids here can join me some day!

OVER AND OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web page counter
Get a free hit counter here.